Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Woe is me

I hate colds. They're really not that bad compared to other things, but how often do you get bird flu or dengue fever compared to a cold? ClaireBeth is over hers, Ziggy doesn't seem to have it and Vee had a runny nose but is now fine. So why do I get it so bad? My head hurts, I feel fuzzy (light-headed and dizzy), I'm all stuffed up and dripping, my teeth itch and my muscles ache. Why do the girls never get it like this? Probably because they eat and drink a lot healthier than I do and don't weigh more than they should. Ugh, I'm either going to get a vanilla coke and go back to bed or I'm just going back to bed. Either way it includes getting up from the computer and I don't think I have the energy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't even want to know how your teeth itch :) I just get this gross visual of fuzz hair growing i=on your teeth. Gross. But truly sorry to read that you feel like crap. There is nothing worse then being a mommy with a cold. I will be praying for you and that the girls will give you a break. Now go grab another vanilla coke for me.

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, hun! It totally sucks being sick.