Tuesday, March 1, 2016

What I won't usually say...

So I'm part of a fitness challenge on Facebook. We've all seen them. You join, you flit in and out for a week and then you peter put. But you're "friends" with the lady so you join the next one and do the same thing. I have about 6 weeks until some friends come into town. They don't care what I look like, but it's a date on the calendar, a deadline. This new challenge is also encouraging us to spend time with God as well, a spiritual and physical work out challenge. And so I really want to commit, a birthday two days ago, a new name today, a new month. And I started to write on the page. But it was really personal. So I quit. There was potential for too much interaction. But here's what I started. I stopped writing before I finished so I finished it here. Because I do need to say it.

Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm the one that will sign up and then disappear and will do well for two days and then give up and like myself even less then decide it doesn't matter anyway. I have been having a hard time even believing God exists. I work long hours. I will usually choose to sit and do nothing than anything useful. I have a hard time focusing on the positive when it comes to myself. I don't like the way I look, and part of that is because of how I feel about myself. And why I look the way I do. I don't feel that I am worth it, either mentally/emotionally or physically. I notice the same thing with my home.

Still no clue what to do about my relationship with God...

7 comments:

Jennifer Stohr said...

I LOVE your honesty!
I have been in your shoes! Look on AMAZON FOR "5 Habits of A Woman Who Doesn't Quit" by Nikki Koziarz. I just read it and WOW!!!
(It will also be the April study on Proverbs31.org)

Jennifer Stohr said...

I LOVE your honesty!
I have been in your shoes! Look on AMAZON FOR "5 Habits of A Woman Who Doesn't Quit" by Nikki Koziarz. I just read it and WOW!!!
(It will also be the April study on Proverbs31.org)

Jessica said...

Thanks, Jennifer. It looks great! Can't wait for it to come in :)

周怡如 said...

信用調查晚晴徵信社追蹤器新竹徵信社如何離婚外遇調查私家偵探社徵信賓館抓姦汽車防盜追蹤器婚姻挽回中壢徵信社不倫戀挽回老婆離婚理由台中徵信社工作婚前徵信外遇抓姦徵信抓姦費用感情問題徵信公司屏東徵信社徵信苗栗徵信社市場調查犀利人妻經典語錄訴請離婚徵信協會外遇離婚徵信社徵信社價格外遇徵信社離婚法律訴訟呆帳南投徵信社嘉義徵信外遇抓姦徵信捉姦大陸抓姦徵信社基隆徵信社行蹤調查收費欠錢不還專業偵探抓姦台中徵信社價格婚姻挽回徵信公司外遇免費法律諮詢逃債尋人侵權債務公司查址心理諮商出軌竹北徵信社找人徵信社女人徵信徵信

HiToplay said...

Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur .Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live Sia Cheap Thrills is just a click away . Coldplay Hymn For The Weekend feat Beyonce
Life without entertainment is colorless Alan Walker Faded and we offer the best entertainment Mike Posner I Took A Pill In Ibiza That you could have ever experienced. Wizkid & Kyla We believe in providing I Took A Pill In Ibiza latest and the best quality, Qayamat Ka Din Video experience. Maulana Tariq Jameel

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Funny Dog Videos Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Funny Baby Videos on demand or live is just a click away, Funny Pet Videos
Life without entertainment is colorless, Videos Jokes and we offer the best entertainment, Funny Soccer that you could have ever experienced. , Website Funny We believe in providing, Kitten Videos latest and the best quality Video experience, Galaxy Update

Sophia Carlot said...

Io sono una persona che offre prestiti a tassi di interesse per gli individui, le piccole imprese, investimenti personali ecc ... sono prestiti locali ed internazionali per persone in tutto il mondo. Contatto - me oggi e fammi sapere la quantità di denaro che si desidera. Sono pronto a dare questo prestito in un massimo agitazione per 48 ore o 72 ore dalla ricezione della richiesta. Contatto - me per informazioni sulle mie condizioni di prestito. E-mail: sophiacarlot2@gmail.com