Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vee Free

Vee went with Eric to Ohio. They left early Wednesday morning (so early that ClaireBeth fell asleep on the 15 minute drive to church that evening) and come back late Wednesday night. So I get 8 Vee free days. I think other people are more upset than I am. A friend came over for bible study and she's all "I miss Vee!" Which I do too, but I'll live. I even have a Laelia free two days on Tuesday and Wednesday. Yea!

So Eric and Vee made it out okay, despite his worries of what to do with her if he had to use the restroom while on the plane. I'd plugged the DVD player in the day before, but forgot to turn it off so it would charge. Thank goodness TV is free on the plane and Nickelodeon played lots of Diego (Vee's favorite-she even calls Dora Diego, or Daydoe). And now she's sick. Ziggy was sick last week, she threw up once and then had, well, gastrointestinal issues for four days. So I don't know if this is the same thing, since it's a bit longer than you would think it would take to set in. So Vee's sick, Eric has to deal with it and while I feel bad for both of them, I'm glad I don't have to clean it up.

No comments: