Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Good grief. It's only been like two months. I guess I'll go by topic as opposed to person.

So school. I have one week left. I'm at a 98% on my tests. I'll definitely miss the office when I'm done. It's nice to be in a place that is well organized and full of fun people.

On to work. I'm currently doing a "paid internship". Which means that someone that interviewed me and had me come in for free for two half days (where I worked 22 hours over those two days) still hasn't decided if they want to hire me full time. I'm also the only assistant in the office. I finally told the doctor that I needed to be paid since I have three little girls. Dr was supposed to decide after this last week if they wanted to hire me. Of course no decision. But I am getting paid (though not what I should be) and I'm learning a ton. So what if I don't see the girls or eat all day. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? I sent out more resumes and someone else contacted me, I just hope they don't let the distance deter them. It's up in Oceanside and I told them that I was willing to move up there so hopefully it won't. Once I get a job I'll start really looking for a place to stay. No point moving to El Cajon because it's cheap if I work in Fallbrook.

ClaireBeth is going to Ohio to finish first grade. She leaves with my mother-in-law on Thursday It seems the easiest option. There will be no issue with days missed and there will be a reason as to why she doesn't get to see Eric.

So on to Eric. He's still being completely grumpy and non-reconciliatory. He still hasn't filed for divorce but says that he plans to some time this week. He refuses to go to counseling. He keeps saying work has been so busy. I think he forgets that I've been through all but two of the cycles he has. 

ZoeBel is, well, ZoeBel. Nothing much has changed, except she may be more devious than ever.

Vee turned two about a month ago. She's talking in huge sentences and has a strong personality, to use a polite word for it. 

Umm, not a whole lot else. I'm exhausted and kind of grumpy. If I have any spare time on the computer I spend it on Facebook. Not as much writing so I feel less depressed there. Here I just write and it gets kind of pathetic. But yep, that's about it. I'll check in soon, hopefully less than 2 months from now!

No comments: