Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nehemiah!

My nephew (actually 2nd cousin but they let me be Auntie) Nehemiah accepted Christ tonight, asking him to be his Savior and his Lord. Giving God control of your life and accepting His unconditional love as a child can be an awesome thing, especially with parents like Nehemiah has; parents who relinquish control of their lives and how they raise their children to God. This must be an awesome day in their household, and certainly in heaven.

Luke 15:10 (the applicable part) ". . . I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

So the angels are partying because of my nephew. What a fantastic picture!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you Jessica, We are very excited. To know my Baby Boy wants christ to be in his life as a child is a glorious feeling.

The Walsh's said...

Gives me chills...there is nothing better!