Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Days

Thursday started out a good day. Randi got us Starbucks and filled my van up for me. That was great. Then it went a little downhill. I had to start my HepB vaccines. Right as he's about to stick me the guy says, "Because of the way the medicine's made and it being a little oily it's going to sting a bit." I just look at him for a second. I asked him why he told me that and didn't just stick me and he said he didn't want me to be surprised. Why would I want to know that right before you're going to stick me? 

When I get to the old house nothing's wrong, I'm just not sure where to start or what to do. Dad and Sam and Brandon meet me at the storage to put my dresser in. When I open the door there are all of my dishes lying in a pile on the floor. A good few of them are broken. I didn't want to get a count. So we go back to the house and get more stuff. I get completely turned around and it takes us an extra ten minutes to get to storage because the Balboa exit doesn't actually put you on Balboa. Nice. It all fit and I think I have enough room for the few things left. So when I go over today I can hopefully get a good bit done. Then we're off to bible study late. Randi is too sweet, though. We left home about 1:30 and at 6:30 she called because she was worried about us. She'd forgotten about bible study.

We got there and I was just about to step in Vee when threw up. She had run around the storage place after eating a Mama Rosa's pizza. Then I ran with my arm on her tummy up the street to the house. So I was hoping that was it. Except she did it again. I was at bible study for an hour and probably was a bigger disruption than anything (big surprise, right?!?! When am I not?). And she got mostly carpet. I'm glad I was wearing two layers yesterday. People don't like it when you drive naked. They're not too understanding about throw up and the like. And I still get Laelia today. Not that I don't want her, but Vee's already clingy and whiny today and I don't want Laelia to get sick. 

So off we go to start the day. Woohoo!

3 comments:

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Hey sweetie, I hope your day today went better than yesterday!

Sarah said...

Josiah got sick last night too. Good luck tommorow you are going to do great.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day at school!! Ask Dave's Mom to watch the kids on Saturday!!! She would love to see them!!!