Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where Did All Our Money Go???

So we're trying to go a week without spending money. most of it was going to drinks and quick snacks out...So far I've technically failed, but it was worth it. Yesterday I realized I was out of onions. So there went $.40. I can deal with that. And of course we ran out of hand soap and water. That was $22.80. But we need hand soap. I guess I could have had them use the dish soap I have a few things of and got for free (love couponing!), but I still have an aversion to dish soap after suffering from eczema for years and having no clue. I still won't use Palmolive...And tap water's nasty. But it's still way less than we would have usually spent. Let's see if we can go the rest of the week. Though now that I think about it I think I'm out of bacon and broccoli. Oh the horror!

No comments: