Thursday, May 29, 2008

ZOE'S GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!

I got the official letter today, so no waiting and hoping and thinking I'm safe and then finding out she doesn't get to go. I don't know what class she's in and won't find out until August, but it doesn't really matter, so long as she's out of the house. YEA!!!!! My kid's will read this in a few years and think that I hate them, but I'm one step closer to having an adult me back, not the bum-wiper, nose cleaner, drawer-organizer banana-opener I've been almost exclusively for the last 6 years.

1 comment:

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

I feel ya on this one! I only have about 2 or 3 more years with Andrew and then I'll be FREE! :P

I shouldn't even say that because just today, I missed Isabel so much when Anthony took her to school, I felt like crying. I even called his cell about 10 minutes after he left, wanting to talk to her. lol