Monday, July 14, 2008

I have officially failed at potty training

Zoe's been having accidents lately, and I'm not really sure why. She's been day trained since February. Night training just hasn't happened. I thought I had her out of diapers until I slept through two nights in a row and she peed the bed both nights. So I broke down and got her a pack of diapers for nighttime. So I'm a little irritated with the whole situation right now. And being irritated, I want nothing to do with it. So tonight as they were getting dressed Ziggy said she wanted a diaper and that just made it even worse. I gave it to her and told her to put it on herself. And she did. She figured out to lay it out on the bed, sit on it, pull it up around her and open the tapes and then close them. So I am officially a failure at potty training. And she is scarily smart but irritatingly not potty trained. You'd think if she were that smart she'd just realize peeing on yourself is kind of gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's official, Ziggy is sleeping in the floating chair in the pool. I will stock up on chlorine!!! No problems here!!!