Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're off again

So we're off to family camp today. I'm excited, but I'm also a little tired of packing. We've been home since Tues and I didn't get anything put away. Plus all the clothes that were clean but left out before we went to Ohio are all over Ziggy's room because she just wanted to be a spoiled little brat and pull them all down. Ugh. Some days I am so over having any kids. I've got a 2 hour drive one way, but it doesn't seem as daunting as it once did. I drove almost 1000 miles while in Ohio and spent about 16 hours on the road. People aren't as rude there though, that helped a good bit. They also knew where they were going, as opposed to most drivers in Cali.
So we're off. No computer, no phone time (if there's even reception), so no contact. Hope you have a great week! I'm sure I will!

No comments: