Saturday, October 4, 2008

Is anyone out there?

I'm going nuts. I'm waiting to hear about an opportunity, namely a meeting this weekend. If I'm given this opportunity I need to buy supplies. So I've been looking for supplies, but no one's written me back about that either. I would like to talk to someone else about something inconsequential, but it's still there. I don't know certain things and I need to prep for them. I'm going nuts waiting to hear about stuff or getting a chance to talk to people. Obviously I hate waiting. It's like I ceased to exist in anyone's email or phone list. Patience is not one of the fruits I've been patient with God working on. I think I'm starting to see a trend here. Okay, so what do you do when you're at the end of your abilities? Go to the one being who can do anything, even when He's trying to use me to do it. Even though I should have gone to Him first since you really can't get much done in life apart from Him. Existence is possible, but entirely different.

No comments: