Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is That Supposed To Be White?

I don't know who did the buying for these houses, but they had no clue what they were doing. I'm thinking it was a middle aged man who never had any kids or at least didn't raise them because he was never home. Who on earth makes textured white bath tubs and cabinets? If I had back all the time I've spent trying to scrub them clean (and usually not succeeding) I probably could have gotten my associates degree. I don't know what I would have gotten it in, but I would be half way finished with something! Whatever it is it's not getting the stains out of these tubs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr clean sponge

Sarah said...

So funny because yesterday I was scrubbing my white kitchen cabniets thinking I love that they are white and the openess they give to our house, but seriously with kids it's a bad mistake. As for the tub. I have tried everything. Mr. Clean sponge, soft scrub with bleach, bleach. They fade away for a while but always seem to come back. Oh well I guess those grubby little kids have speacil grubby stain making ablities in them.