Sunday, March 9, 2008

On a lighter note.

Okay, what to write that's fun, still interesting and not another sermon? No clue right now. Maybe this is what happens to other people's blogs. I love reading them but they just kind of putter out. Huh. I'd better go to bed anyway. Up at 0500 to clean here before I take ClaireBeth to school and then work day at our church. We're doing a lot of stuff around there. I'm excited to see it getting done and even more excited to be of use. And they have nursery for the little ones that I don't have to work in. How much better can it get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Your blog made me laugh. The bathroom incident in particular.
Emily still asks about Claire every once in a while. Suzy told me to say hi. Jiliana...well, she is driving me crazy and does nothing but eat but hey...life goes on. I hope everything is well. Stay strong, remember this too shall pass (so says my mom), and to laugh whenever you can...it helps.
Cindi