Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 11 with some Day 10 stuff

Slim and boost with cottage cheese and a thin bagel and coffee and creamer. I had some awesome bread pudding today and I don't like bread pudding! It wasn't gooey :) I also tried a papusa. It was school food, so not great but it was still good. Then I did something that was hard for me. I went out with some coworkers. I had a Georgia Peach Mule and sweet potato fries...and some fried zucchini...and cheesy bread...and a fried pickle spear...Dinner was a thin bagel with turkey lunch meat and mini bell peppers and cauliflower with a bit of hummus. And another coffee.

So I weighed yesterday. My first picture put me at 143 but it was a tad high. Yesterday morning was...

And it was pointed out that I never posted any real photos, so here ya go...
You can see why I don't usually like photos.
I gain weight in my belly and the chub you see isn't made worse by my pants, that's just how it is. My 10s are getting loose!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!! Look at you! Okay back at it for me. I haven't been working out because the lady changed the time of our group meeting to 1:30 in the afternoon, instead of 9am. Don't ask why? I really don't know. But I miss that awesome being sore work out feeling. I going to do it on my own, 9am here I come. Sarah

Jessica said...

Yay, Sarah! Call me, I'm flexible for the next few weeks!