Monday, July 20, 2015

Days 13 and 14

The weekend was...there. It was raining and I felt blah, which is not a usual thing for me. So while I took my Slim I still had a hard time with eating too much. I would do fine until the late evening. I think part of it was not enough water and part of it was wanting something I couldn't identify. And an off schedule due to working earlier and for less hours.

I've done well the last two weeks with not wanting sweets, but Sunday I had whipped cream...then whipped cream with hot cocoa powder mixed in...eaten with crackers. It might have been a craving for iron, which is why chocolate is so popular in conjunction with hormone cycles. And I don't have any in the house. This is often a problem for me...

I measured again, since it's been two weeks. And I have lost a grand total of...0 inches. Even though I've lost some pounds. This is my fault, though, for not exercising. The biggest thing is remembering that Slim is a tool, not a magic wand. I worked hard to lose the 30 pounds with no help. I still have to keep working hard, even though I'm tired. The Slim can't work if I'm not giving it anything to work with. Or if I'm overloading it with junk.

No comments: