Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 17 and I Couldn't Work Out Alliteration For It...

So food...I started watching calories again. I think my LoseIt! app set me at 1100 something but I am cool with 1200. Breakfast was Slim, potatoes, mushrooms and sausage and a homemade soy latte. I put a teaspoon of sugar in there but decided it wasn't worth it because I couldn't really taste it. Snack was a half sandwich and mini peppers. Lunch was a portobello sandwich, tomatoes and mini bell peppers. Dinner was 1/2 cup brown rice, a dry sauteed zucchini and 2.5 ounces of pork chop with a mystery marinade from before I started choosing to lose weight. And a cookie. It was a yummy cookie. But again, I was totally fine with just the one. I ate dinner early so I had another half sandwich with two pieces of meat and another latte with no sugar. Except I had another piece of bread and meat to soak up some of the jitteries so I could try to sleep. I wnded up at 1214 calories. And at least four 30 ounce cups of water.

Energy-wise I felt good! I worked through the coffee sleepies (I'm not 100% sure why I actually drink coffee...I'm not even positive if I like it! But it is easier to drink unsweetened than tea). Being busy and halfway motivated helped. No set exercise today. And that's okay because I'm sorer than I thought I'd be from yesterday's workout since I didn't push myself like I could have. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Today I cleaned the kitchen. It took most of the day. Y'all, I'm going to be transparent. I'm not usually because this blog has been used against me (I'm not paranoid, I promise). So if that's why you're here, "Hi. I'll see you when I pick up the girls :)" Otherwise, here's where I started this morning and where I finished at...


This area was messier than it looks!
I even hung up the candle holder and trivets :)
Organized, wiped out and all of the mystery stuff gone.
Plus it helped me menu plan!
After, Vee and I went to the beach and played soccer and walked the pier. She actually asked to do the pier and then wanted to do it again! This is huge! Even two years ago I had to carry her over the doorway of elevators because the cracks scared her. The pier is ALL cracks! She had issues with it earlier this year and she has NEVER asked to go. So I was stoked. Then we saw a seal right below us and dolphins not for off! DUDE! Unfortunately all of my pictures are lamesauce. Next phone is going to have a kick butt camera!

2 comments:

sophia said...

Io sono una persona che offre prestiti a tassi di interesse per gli individui, le piccole imprese, investimenti personali ecc ... sono prestiti locali ed internazionali per persone in tutto il mondo. Contatto - me oggi e fammi sapere la quantità di denaro che si desidera. Sono pronto a dare questo prestito in un massimo agitazione per 48 ore o 72 ore dalla ricezione della richiesta. Contatto - me per informazioni sulle mie condizioni di prestito. E-mail: sophiacarlot2@gmail.com

Unknown said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف وشفط بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف وشفط بيارات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف وشفط بيارات بالظهران